These are the books I’ve purchased in the last 7 days.
- Musashi’s “The Complete Book of Five Rings” (in my top 5, but wanted the Kindle version)
- Singh’s “The Code Book: The Science of Secrecy from Ancient Egypt to Quantum Cryptography”
- Parker’s “Things to Make and Do in the Fourth Dimension: A Mathematician’s Journey Through Narcissistic Numbers, Optimal Dating Algorithms, at Least Two Kinds of Infinity, and More”
- Starrett’s “Ready to Run: Unlocking Your Potential to Run Naturally”
- Starrett’s “Becoming a Supple Leopard: The Ultimate Guide to Resolving Pain, Preventing Injury, and Optimizing Athletic Performance”